J.F. Fick, Inc., established in 1936, knows its employees are what makes us successful today and what will make us successful into the future. The company established a pension and profit-sharing plan for its employees in 1936 and several years ago migrated the plan into a 401K contribution plan. We also provide life, accident and health insurance with many other benefits.
Health Insurance Goals
- Protects our employees from disastrous health care costs from major illnesses or accidents.
- Provides insurance packages to meet day-to-day cost of medical care the employees and his or her family.
Life and Disability Insurance
- Provides you with life insurance coverage as long you are employed by the company.
- Provides short term disability insurance for when you are unable to work for a short term because of an unfortunate accident.
- Provides long term disability insurance for when you are out of work for an extended period of time due to a serious injury.
- All benefits are provided to employees at no cost.
401K Retirement Goals
- Provides for an employer 50 percent matching contribution for every one dollar the employee contributes to his or her 401K plan which is unheard of in today’s economic times.
- Dental Insurance
- Vacation Pay
- Paid Holidays
- Sick Pay
- Cafeteria Plan
- Quarterly Longevity Bonus
- Pay for Performance Incentive program